Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dreams of Light

Softly subdued are the jagged edges of memories. Losing form as I sing them lullabies, they languish in the mists of nothingness.
I dream, living dreams of light filled days. Ideas come to sit beside me; they nudge me with the repetitive motion of my mind's yearning for release. Imagination stirred, beginnings of more to come, what joy will it bring? What memory will it transmute? Smiling as I waft down the river of possibility, I come to solid land, to a soft place of subtlety where there exists, no expectations.
No emptiness here, only fullness. I'm held in the embrace of a world where my muses whisper their wisdom softly as snowflakes.

2 comments:

terri st. cloud said...

beautiful!

'no emptiness here, only fullness.'

niiiiiiice........

terri st. cloud said...

beautiful!

'no emptiness here, only fullness.'

niiiiiiice........